- PX3 – Prix de la Photographie 2016 – Honorable Mention
- What a wonderful world 2016 – European House of Photography
- La Grande PHOTO Awards 2016 – 2nd prize
- International Photographer of the Year 2015 – Honorable mention
- MIFA Moscow International Foto Awards 2015 – Honorable mention
- Vistula Art & Design international awards 2015 – First Prize + two honorable mentions
- Vacatio 2014 – Fotografia / Festival Internazionale di Roma
- Sony World Photography Awards 2013 – Architecture - First Prize
- Professional Photographer of the year 2012 – Finalist
- 20th Art Triennial of Ulm – Audience Award, Germany 2012
- YCC Young Creative Chevrolet 2012 – First prize with ISFCI
- Expo Comfort MCE – Logo Design Award Expo, Italy, 2006
- Giancarlo Quarta Foundation – Logo Design Award, Exhibition, Italy 2006
Renault, Nissan, Coca Cola, Marc Jacobs, Dr.Martens, UEFA Champions League, Hyundai, Philip Morris, Q8, Abu Dhabi Formula One, FAO (United Nations), Deutsche Post, Hudson Highland Group, Leasys, Handy Bag Paris, Italian Federal States identity designs, Akuel (Synthelabo OTC), FNM (Ferrovie Nord), RAI TV, Coesia Group, Finmeccanica, Ansaldo, Assitalia + Asso Italia insurance, University of Rome Tor Vergata, American University Rome, Vatican State, German Embassy Italy, NBB Studios, HBO Productions USA, 40 Acres and a Mule, Jewelmint, Sixty Seven, Black Blessed
is a German creative director, photographer, filmmaker and designer who has studied at university both in Germany and the United States. She has lived 8 years in Rome and resides in Paris since 2013. Her photographs have been published in books and magazines as well as on international art shows. She has been working in the field of communication, design and advertising for more than a decade collaborating with international advertising and design agencies for global brands. She achieved experience in film acting and directing when working in film and tv productions with directors such as Ron Howard, Spike Lee and Joseph Kosinski as well as producing her own film projects which has been screened on international film festivals.
is an Italian born photographer who is praised for her aesthetic sense as well as her keen eye for details. She holds a degree in Photography & Communication and is winner of several scolarships and international awards. Biccheri celebrates delightful visual compositions found by chance (or choice) out in the world, through her images. Her work was chosen as cover picture for a limited edition Moleskine‘s notebook and her photos are part of major Museums collections :“Somerset House” in London, “Macro” in Rome, “International House of Photography” in Bratislava and “FIFA” Museum in Zurich. She is one of the 12 contestants in Master of Photography 2, on air in five countries and launched by Sky Arts, it’s the first reality show ever about photography.